Each distributor is precision machined for an exact fit. These distributors serve as replacements for many of the original Lucas, Motorcraft or Delco equipment found in the most common classic British vehicles. Choose from a large selection of options to suit your particular engine and vehicle needs.
Features Standard Ignitor
· All new lightweight cast aluminium housing.
· Tailored advance curve for optimal performance and drivability.
· Integrated Ignitor or Ignitor II electronic ignition module delivers more voltage to the spark plugs, increasing horsepower, fuel economy, and spark plug life.
· Rotating cobalt magnets trigger a Hall Effect integrated circuit which enables precise timing.
· High dielectric strength cap with brass terminals.
· Balanced rotor with over moulded brass contact.
· Top or side exit caps available for most engines.
· Warranty: 30 months electronics / limited 1 year mechanical.
Additional Ignitor II Features
· Delivers twice the voltage to the spark plugs, increasing horsepower, fuel economy, and spark plug life.
· 2:1 improvement over “points” in current fall time for increased coil output.
· Rotating cobalt magnets trigger a Hall Effect integrated circuit ...no points to burn, no moving parts to wear out.
· Stable timing ...no need for any adjustments.
· Available for 12-volt negative and positive ground systems.
· Will trigger most multi-spark CD ignitions.