· All new lightweight cast aluminium housing.
· Tailored advance curve for optimal performance and driveability.
· Integrated Ignitor or Ignitor II electronic ignition delivers more voltage to the spark plugs, increasing horsepower, fuel economy, and spark plug life.
· Rotating cobalt magnets trigger a Hall Effect integrated circuit which enables precise timing.
· High dielectric strength cap with brass terminals.
· Balanced rotor with low resistance brass contact.
· Warranty: 30 months electronics / limited 1 year mechanical.
· Delivers twice the voltage to the spark plugs, increasing horsepower, fuel economy, and spark plug life.
· 2:1 improvement over “points” in current fall time for increased coil output.
· Rotating cobalt magnets trigger a Hall Effect integrated circuit ...no points to burn, no moving parts to wear out.
· Stable timing ...no need for any adjustments.
· Available for 12-volt and 6-volt negative ground systems.
· Will trigger most multi-spark CD ignitions
Additional Ignitor II Features
· Integrated Ignitor II electronic ignition with variable dwell maintains peak energy throughout the entire RPM range, reducing misfires while improving engine performance.
· Develops on average 4 times more available energy between 3000 and 5000 RPM, and 2 times more available plug voltage.
· Peak current level is reached just prior to spark for maximum energy without the heat build-up, increasing coil and module life.
· Adjusts spark timing at higher RPMs to compensate for the inherent electronic delay.
· Senses start-up and develops more energy for quicker, easier starting.